About 3 Month Campaigns
All campaigns include a press kit. Click here for more information about press kits.
A three month campaign is the most effective and inclusive service we provide. Three months is the ideal amount of time to give advanced notice to print publications, as well as presenting online publications and sites plenty of time to provide coverage prior to the album’s release. It will also allow sufficient time to coordinate pre-orders and multiple single premieres.
A 3 month campaign will see us sending your press kit to all of our relevant media contacts that we feel will be a good fit. We will not send music to contacts that we believe are not a good fit as we don’t believe that this achieves anything.
You will get five email blasts sent as part of this campaign:
- One at the start of the campaign (three months out from release date).
- A reminder at both the one and two month marks.
- One ‘Out This Week’ reminder a week prior to the release date.
- One ‘Out Today’ email on the day of release.
We will also send out an additional email blast with updated information if there happens to be a change of release date or if a change of label occurs.
In addition to this we will help you to coordinate track and album premieres, as well as interviews during this time. We will also handle all communication with relevant media entities that respond to our promos.
We will share your release and singles in any and all relevant Facebook groups that we feel are a good fit throughout the three month period. Additionally we will submit your music to relevant Spotify playlists and YouTube channels as any additional opportunities arise.
All clients that purchase a media campaign will receive a permanent feature on our website. They will also have a song permanently featured on our CDP Spotify playlist. Should they choose to they can also have their music uploaded to our YouTube channel.
We will also continue to publicly share any coverage of the release that we become aware of following our 3 month campaign.
All clients will also receive the full support of Cave Dweller Music including a review and potential interview (should they wish to have one). This is in addition to any coverage provided from our other media contacts.
Please note two things before contacting us:
- We will not send constant email updates about client activity to our media partners as we do not see these as being productive. If that is something you are seeking we may not be a good fit for you.
- Longer campaigns are available upon request, inquire below.
- Should you require a single release outside of your campaign period we would be happy to facilitate, however it will occur an additional cost of $25 USD per single.
Price: $250 USD
Please note that we will never take payment up front as we need to determine if your music is a good fit for CDP. Please lodge an application below and we will be in touch.